Over the course of a moon cycle, meet the Nityas, the 16 Tantric Moon Phase Goddesses. Within each nightly meditation, you’ll meet the Goddess of Loneliness, the Goddess of Choice, the Goddess of Vulnerability, the Goddess of Playfulness, and others, exploring the energy of that goddess and that moon phase in your own life. Each of the 16 nights has a different meditation of around ten minutes along with a journaling prompt to help you go deep into what you truly desire, connect with your loved ones, and encourage your heartache to nourish your strength and resilience.
This meditation set is for anyone who would like to connect with a personal practice that’s connected to the natural cycles of the moon as they reflect the natural cycles of our lives. It’s especially helpful for during times of change, confusion, or heartbreak. Writers and artists may like to use the writing prompts for inspiration for creative works, but the journaling can also just be a way to tap into your conscious and subconscious mind. The meditations will be yours forever to return to as you need at different phases of your own life.
*SALE* $49+tax before Dec 24th, 2020
When you purchase the course, you’ll be invited to a Dropbox folder (free to sign up) where you will be able to download the meditations to your device and use at your own pace. Simply start on the next new moon.
Register here: https://oceanandcrow.pike13.com/pack_products/648831
Audio meditations, creative journaling prompts, and Tantric philosophy are the core of this journey. During this the course, you will:
- Gain an awareness of Tantric philosophy through the 16 Moon Phase Goddesses
- Develop a relationship with the natural rhythm of the moon cycles and how you may be affected by them
- Heal your relationship with your body and develop your emotional and physical intimacy with your self and others
- Explore the erotic side of the Tantric goddesses in your own body as well as in your relationships
- Improve your sleep, reduce stress, and gain clarity in your everyday life
- Nourish your creativity and encourage reflection
- Connect with a community of others who are interested in moon practices and personal growth
What’s included in the course?
When you sign up for this course, you’ll receive:
- – 16 individual guided meditations that can be done anytime that you keep forever and can return to with any new moon cycle- 16 writing prompts to inspire creativity and consider your relationships, your desires, what you’re ready to let go of, and how you really feel –especially if you are facing a decision- an introduction to Tantric philosophy and goddess mythology that embraces the good, bad, and ugly of whoever you happen to be today- A self-guided practice to keep you connected and grounded anytime, especially during stressful or confusing periods- meditations that can be done seated, lying down, while going to sleep at night, or out on a night walk to observe the moon as you meditate with her.- Individual meditations with a range of intentions including emotional connection, presence practices, visualization, contemplation, or even help getting to sleep at night. You may pick and choose ones you like and return to them outside the context of the course as each one stands alone.
Who is the course for?
- Anyone who would like to start a personal practice that’s connected to the natural cycles of the moon as they reflect the natural cycles of our lives.
- Particularly helpful to anyone during times of change, confusion, or heartbreak.
- Writers and artists looking to tap into their conscious and subconscious mind.
Investment: $69+tax $49+tax before December 24th, 2020
Purchase the course now and start on the next new moon! https://oceanandcrow.pike13.com/pack_products/648831