You can now sign up for an annual membership with Spirituality and Health magazine and get access to both my Moon Goddess Meditations and Stress Management Skills for Real Life courses along with all the other online courses S&H is offering, past and future. Next year I will have another course available on mindfulness in relationships as well!
Courses come out once a month or so and you can do them all at your own pace.
Register for the annual membership at the early bird price (until October 30th) here: https://courses.spiritualityhealth.com
Over the course of a moon cycle, meet the Nityas, the 16 Tantric Moon Phase Goddesses. Within each nightly 5-15 minute meditation, you’ll meet the Goddess of Loneliness, the Goddess of Choice, the Goddess of Vulnerability, the Goddess of Playfulness, and others, exploring the energy of that goddess and that moon phase in your own life. Each of the 16 nights has a different meditation along with a journaling prompt to help you go deep into what you truly desire, connect with your loved ones, and encourage your heartache to nourish your strength and resilience.
Start with the next new moon cycle on February 15th! It comes along with a solar eclipse and Lunar New Year. A good time for a new beginning!
Details and register: https://courses.spiritualityhealth.com/p/moon-goddess-meditations
This meditation set is for anyone who would like to connect with a personal practice that’s connected to the natural cycles of the moon as they reflect the natural cycles of our lives. It’s especially helpful for during times of change, confusion, or heartbreak. Writers and artists may like to use the writing prompts for inspiration for creative works, but the journaling can also just be a way to tap into your conscious and subconscious mind. The meditations will be yours forever to return to as you need at different phases of your own life.
When you sign up for this course, you’ll receive:
– 16 individual guided meditations that can be done anytime that you keep forever and can return to with any new moon cycle
– 16 writing prompts to inspire creativity and consider your relationships, your desires, what you’re ready to let go of, and how you really feel –especially if you are facing a decision
– an introduction to Tantric philosophy and goddess mythology that embraces the good, bad, and ugly of whoever you happen to be today
– A self-guided practice to keep you connected and grounded anytime, especially during stressful or confusing periods
– meditations that can be done seated, lying down, while going to sleep at night, or out on a night walk to observe the moon as you meditate with her.
– Individual meditations with a range of intentions including emotional connection, presence practices, visualization, contemplation, or even help getting to sleep at night. You may pick and choose ones you like and return to them outside the context of the course as each one stands alone.
Start on any 2018 new moon: February 15th, March 17th, April 15th, May 15th, June 13th, July 12th, August 11th, September 9th, October 8th, November 7th, and/or December 6th!
$79+tax. Details and register: https://courses.spiritualityhealth.com/p/moon-goddess-meditations