One-on-one yoga is a wonderful gift that you can give to yourself. It’s excellent for beginners looking for a way to enter into the practice and for people working with injuries or limitations, but it’s also an excellent choice for more experienced yogis who want to deepen their practice, approach more challenging postures, and get an intimate understanding of how the postures work best in their individual bodies. Personal, hands-on support with a teacher who is totally focused on you can reveal benefits you didn’t even know you were looking for! Private yoga can be for one person or small groups as you wish.
Personalized yoga includes:
- One-on-one yoga sessions on a schedule of your choosing (ideally weekly or monthly) at your home, my home, or Ocean and Crow Yoga studio on Commercial Drive
- A deeper understanding of how the yoga and mindfulness practices can work for your individual body and your life
- hands-on assists and adjustments specific to your body and practice to enhance the learning and healing effects of the yoga
- take-home routines and practices developed specifically for you as needed
- additional resources in the form of articles, audio yoga classes, and other information depending on your goals
- An option to work with your partner or a small group in these sessions if you prefer
Single session: $120+tax
Package Investment of Five Sessions: $540 plus tax (Save $40 if paid in full up front).
Payment Plan: 4 payments of $145 plus tax (includes processing fees)
*Spring Special! Enter SPRINGSPECIAL18 at checkout for 15% off before June 30th. Bookings may be completed after June 30th. https://oceanandcrow.pike13.com/pack_products/456448
*Please note that I also offer emotional wellness guidance sessions, which are more focused on relationship skills, life decisions, and stress management. See details here: http://www.jcpeters.ca/offerings/emotional-wellness-guidance-for-life-and-relationships-one-on-one/
Julie, MA, E-RYT 500, has been practicing yoga for over 20 years and running a studio for the last seven. She has trained extensively in various styles of yoga and can help with building strength, supporting healing, re-balancing the nervous system, and using the tools of yoga as well as other modalities to help manage stress and gain emotional wellness. She is also a writer; her first book, Secrets of the Eternal Moon Phase Goddesses: Meditations on Desire, Relationships, and the Art of Being Broken was published by SkyLight Paths in 2016.
Call 778-706-8805 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a complimentary consultation call in order to see if this program would be a good fit for your goals and needs.